The Troubled Projects SIG continuously seeks guest bloggers under the following guidelines.
- Be positive. Be inspiring. Be motivating. Be informative. Content must provide compelling information – that is positive, inspiring, motivating, and informative – related to, for example, exploring career opportunities and/or integrating disciplines to achieve high-level, innovative job performance in various career fields.
- All submitted content must be your own work and must not have been published in any other form via any other media with the exception of your own blog/website. Authors are responsible for any copyright infringement arising from their article.
- Re-published content must acknowledge original publication by The Troubled Projects SIG. Authors are highly encouraged to promote their article on their website or social media pages via a short summary and link.
- Content can range between 300 to 1,800 words (in some cases more). Content may be edited as needed. Please use bold headers to highlight your main points. Lists and concise verbiage allows readers to quickly understand your main points.
- External references should be hyperlinked and embedded within the context of a sentence.
- Authors are allowed up to a 65 word byline including 1-2 links to applicable personal/company websites. The byline will appear at the end of the article.
- There will be no compensation for published articles.
- Low quality or off subject articles will be rejected.
- The Troubled Projects SIG reserves the right to advertise articles via social media.
- Published articles may be archived or removed at some point in the future.
How to submit:
Contact The Troubled Projects SIG to submit and/or to pitch an idea for a guest blog post.