By engaging this site, you agree to its terms and conditions.
The Troubled Projects SIG is not responsible for the actions readers/clients pursue based on any services they receive.
The Troubled Projects SIG publishes content under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
The Troubled Projects SIG is not responsible for the views and opinions expressed by guest bloggers.
Guest bloggers agree to the following:
- All submitted content must be your own work and must not have been published in any other form via any other media with the exception of your own blog/website. Authors are responsible for any copyright infringement arising from their article.
- Re-published content must acknowledge original publication by the Troubled Projects SIG. Authors are highly encouraged to promote their article on their website or social media pages via a short summary and link.
- Content may be edited as needed.
- External references should be hyperlinked and embedded within the context of a sentence.
- Authors are allowed up to a 65 word byline including 1-2 links to applicable personal/company website. The byline will appear at the end of the article.
- There will be no compensation for published articles.
- Low quality or off subject articles will be rejected.
- The Troubled Projects SIG reserves the right to advertise articles via social media.
- Published articles may be archived or removed at some point in the future.